Thursday, November 8, 2012

Babylove part 2!

Joseph Daniel Canales decided to put his mama through 24.5hrs of labor!! He was born today and we got to go see the little bundle of joy! Between my two cousins and my mom's labor stories, I'm almost afraid to get pregnant (in the future of course)! The excitement, the lack of sleep, the hormones, the (wait for it) PAIN, I just don't know haha! I'm still baby crazy though, and will anxiously await the day I get to have a little bundle myself, despite hearing stories! On a brighter note, it was so heart-warming to see Andrea and Coba and their little one together and oh so happy! They are the perfect family. I can't wait to spend so much time with baby Joseph!! I just wanted to squeeze him!! But I didn't lol. So happy for my sister-cousin.


Joseph Daniel Canales
11/08/12 9:31 AM
7lbs 3oz, 21 inches long!

No comments:

Post a Comment